By health we understand an overall physical and emotional well-being as well as the absence of diseases. Due to various traumas (stress, past injuries and diseases) and also due to the normal aging process, everybody’s health somehow deteriorates with time. Good sexual health and/or performance is a part of overall health and as such also gets better when the general health condition improves.
Good living habits, exercise and enough rest, proper nutrition and nutritional supplements are the ones any man can control more or less and thus maintain or improve his health. On the other hand traumatic accidents, injuries, past or genetic diseases are somehow beyond one’s control.
According to a Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) study reported on in February 1999 approximately 31 percent of american men suffer sexual inadequacy for one reason or another. This is thought to actually be an underestimation of the real level of sexual dysfunction in the U.S. Research also indicated that many of the sexual concerns were likely treatable, as they are due to physical or emotional health issues.
These health concerns may include common hormonal imbalances such as hypothyroidism, low progesterone levels, low testosterone levels; emotional blocks related to one-self, one’s partner or relationship; overweight conditions, lack of exercise and mental stress.
Man’s sexual activity and performance is largely determined by combination of
1. Hormonal action
2. blood vessel and nerve function and
3. brain stimulation/psychological response.
Healthy performance of these three factors or ailing of either one of them will affect man’s sexual performance.
1. Decrease in a testosterone levels which is a part of a normal aging process but also can be caused by stress, injuries or certain diseases in younger males.
A significant decrease in a body’s own testosterone and androgen production which normally happens to aging man is called Andropause. Symptoms of andropause are the same of hypogonadism or of a lowered testosterone levels and include a decrease in libido and sexual activity, less signs of virility such as a thinning of male hair or beard growth, a decrease in muscle mass and strength, lack of energy, a decrease in cognitive functions, irritability, excessive sweating with occasional hot flushes, and depressions. The Andropause if untreated will result in a various degrees of lowered sexual potency (impotency).
A man often begins to experience important changes in his body – Andropause or PADAM (Partial Androgen Deficiency in Aging Males) symptoms – somewhere between ages 40 and 55. Bodily changes are often accompanied by changes in attitudes and moods. During this time a man frequently begins to question his values, accomplishments and the direction of his life. The entire gestalt of these changes has led to the notion of mid-life crisis.
2. Blood circulation disorders as well as spine and nerve injuries are associated with a different kind of diseases whose incidence also increases with the aging process. The circulatory diseases or nerve injuries can cause so called Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in contrast with impotence is diagnosed when the sexual incompetence is caused by other problems than the lack of testosterone or androgen. The ailments that contribute to ED are usually: arteriosclerosis, clogged arteries, peripheral vascular disease, nerve psychological stress, low sperm count, diabetes, depression, or lack of desire.
3. Psychological problems alongside with the insufficient testosterone or androgen levels were not so long ago considered the only treatable cause of ED, lowered sexual performance or impotence. Psychotherapy or hormonal supplements were consequently the only available therapy. Stress, anxiety and depressions (which are also linked with hormonal functions of the body) are most common ailments of this category.
Black Heffs can be used for treatment of both of ED or Lowered Potency (Impotency). The very potent herbal ingredients can improve both men’s overall health as well as sexual performance. Black Heffs is an all natural product that yields surprisingly quick results.